All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

December 30, 2009

12 Days of Christmas Minus 8

Just wanted to apologize to those of you who had been looking forward to 8 more days of Christmas. As usual, this time of year tends to consume me and I had no time to post 8 more days. I'll aim for improvement in 2010! I hope to be getting back to posting new samples over the next week as we get back on track at my house. I will say, I used my Christmas break to get working on the cleaning and organizing of my craft room/play room. We are almost to a point where I can stamp and have the kids play in the same room! Yeah! For those of you who don't know my saga, this has been a work in progress for at least 2 years. One of our kids' Christmas gifts gave me motivation to get it done. I hope this Saturday concludes the project since I will only be working a half day. This means much more stamping time! So I look forward to sharing more creations with you all in the year to come. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails