All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

February 1, 2010

Sending Best Wishes of Love



Here is a card that can have a variety of uses. It can be used for a Valentine card, wedding card, anniversary card, or for any occasion you would like to send best wishes to someone you love. The color scheme for this card was taken right from our Designer Series paper, Thoroughly Modern. A customer asked me last week how I got my color inspiration. While I have many sources, one great inspiration can come from any of the designer series lines of paper. So if you're stuck in a color rut, try the designer series paper colors for inspiration.

Here are this card's ingredients:
Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Vintage Labels
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
Paper: Rose Red, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Thoroughly Modern DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Wide Oval Punch, Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails