All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

March 26, 2010

Creativity Rut



First, I must start out by saying I am so sorry that it has taken me so long to post. I have been in a bit of a creative rut, and I don't like to post CASEd work on my blog. With spring somewhat in the air, it has given me a bit of a creative surge. I already have my next 2 posts ready to go after this. So you should expect some new material next week :). My current creative state seems to be in the simple stage. So I think the things I will have to offer will be easily duplicated for you all. Also, be on the look out for my first scrap post.

This card gave me the opportunity to try out a set I purchased this winter and just could not break out until the buds began to bloom. The colors for this one came from a demonstrator color challenge of Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. I used the Cameo Coral subtly...see if you can spot it!

Stamps: Herb Expressions
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery
Ink: Certainly Celery Classic Pad, Cameo Coral Marker
Accessories: Color Spritzer Tool, Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Frame Oval Scallop Die, White Uni-ball® Signo Gel Pen

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back! I like your card - very clean and simple and just, well, pretty!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails