All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

March 28, 2010

A Simple Page with Stamps



This post is long overdue. I have been wanting to post a scrapbook page for a while. This page is so simple! This is actually my second of this style. I took my grandparents wedding photo for the page. The Bella Bleu Designer Series paper is great for heritage pages. The ribbon I used is retired, but there are other ribbons that would coordinate just as well with the page. I will eventually use the area below the "Love" to journal. Here are the details:

Stamps: Lovely Letters Alphabet
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper
Ink: Not Quite Navy Craft
Accessories: Dressed Up Ribbon Originals® (Retired), Long Board, Big Shot Die Cutter, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails