All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

April 7, 2010

Birthday Sketch Challenge



Recently, we had a demonstrator sketch challenge and this was my sample I contributed. I so love these colors together! I used them in a couple samples that I did for my display board and fell in love with the combo. I think this combo will also start making an appearance in my kids' scrapbooks!

Are you wondering about the diagonal striped paper? I used the striped paper from the Thoroughly Modern DSP and cut it at an angle to get diagonal stripes. It is a great way to add additional variety to your designer series papers.

So here are my ingredients:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Paper: So Saffron, Soft Suede, Taken with Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Ink: So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie Classic Pads, Taken with Teal and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons, Linen Thread, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Sizzix Big Shot, Lots of Tags Die

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card - and I also like those colors together. So cheerful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails