All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

September 9, 2011

Back to Posting (FTL155)


Hi Everyone!  I am so sorry it has been so long since I last posted!  We had our laptop stolen this past spring and it got me away from blogging for a while.  Now with the kids back in school and me with a little more time on my hands, I hope to be posting a little more regularly.  For this card, I took a sketch from a few weeks ago posted on the Clean and Simple Stamping website (FTL155).  I am loving this new hot air ballon set!  Hoping to use it for some pages from our local hot air balloon festival too.  The Big Top Birthday Designer Series Paper is a perfect match for this set and great colors for inspiration!  And don't forget those Stampin' Dimensionals to give those balloons a little pop.  This card was super easy to put together which is essential in my life!  Here is the nitty gritty on this card:

Stamps: Up, Up, & Away
Paper: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Big Top Birthday DSP
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails