All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

July 20, 2012

A Little Scrapping Done

This past Wednesday, I hosted my monthly club and we were using The Open Sea set.  When I was talking to the ladies about how much I loved this set and had gotten it for scrapbooking, I was reminded that I still have not used it for that purpose.  I have had this set for over a year and have been going to town with cards but no pages.  So, I broke out an old Stampin' Success magazine (a great perk of being a demonstrator) and cased this great page featured on the cover with a few modifications.  As a family who loves going to the Cape in the summer, this is a fabulous set for scrapping our great summer picks.  Please note the DSP paper, letter dies and buttons used are retired, but you can easily swap them for something else and have a great page.

Here are the ingredients:
Stamps: The Open Sea
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Cherry Cobbler, DSP Nautical Expeditions
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Buttons, Kraft Buttons, Quilting Thread, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Alphabet Simple Letters Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails