All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

March 15, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #77

I am so sad to see Sale-A-Bration coming to a close next Friday!  So before it is done, I want to give you a little more inspiration as to what you can make with your free sets.  I made this card for a Stamp-A-Stack that I will be holding this evening.  Inspiration came from one of my favorite sketch sites, Freshly Made Sketches (you can see the sketch I used below).   My little 5 year old helped me decide on the color scheme.  After he selected it, I was so surprised to see it was our Sale-A-Bration color scheme!  At 5, he already has a good eye for color!




Here are the ingredients for this card:
Stamps: Patterned Occasions
Ink: Island Indigo
Paper: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Accessories: 1-1/4" Square Punch, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Sycamore Street Designer Buttons

2 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the sketch! Love the color blocking! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your take on this weeks sketch and your fun use of colours! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails