All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2014

July 27, 2013

"Best Of" Sets for June and July

I just realize that I never posted the "Best of" Sets for June and July, so I have them here for you to see today.  For June, the featured set focused on sayings.  There is something for every occassion in this set.
Best of Greetings, Item # 133485 $14.95

For July, the "Best of" set, Shelli Gardner, our CEO and cofounder picked her favorite stamps from the past 25 years.  I don't know how she did it!  I could ever narrow it down to just a few!
Best of Shelli, Item # 133488 $14.95

These sets will only be available until March 31, 2014.  Remember if you collect 6 stickers from "Best of" sets, you can redeem them for a free stamp set valued up to $14.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails