All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2017

August 1, 2013

New Thinlits Card Dies Now Available!

At Convention, I got to see some of the new and innovative products Stampin' Up! would be releasing in the very near future and today one of those products was released for sale.


These awesome new Thinlits dies allow you to make flip cards with ease.  I've never wanted to make these cards due to the challenge required to do so.  The thinlit dies take away the challenge and now making flip cards is easy peasy!  Now you can make these flip cards by the masses!  I might even use one to make my Christmas Cards!

There are two styles of this die currently available:

Item Description Price
133479 Label Card Thinlits Die $32.95
133480 Circle Card Thinlits Die $32.95

To print the flyer for this product, click on the flyer link below:

Watch this great video from Stampin' Up! to see these great new dies in action:


To purchase your thinlits, click on my "Shop Now" link to be taken to my SU! site.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails