All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!


So, I have been on sabbatical for the month of December.  My life gets extremely crazy during that month between birthdays, Hanukkah and Christmas.  So with a new year here, I am happy to get back to a slower pace and blogging more often.  My first post is a little gift I made for my new neighbors who moved in across the street this past fall.  A little tradition I picked up from my Southern friends is to welcome a new neighbor by baking a little something for them.  This was an apple bread, a recipe I acquired from a former co-worker (yum!).  Of course, all  baked goods given as a gift need to be dressed up!  This little dress up took me a matter of seconds to complete!

Here are all the details:
Stamps: Flower Shop, Happy Day
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, So Saffron
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Accessories: Calypso Coral 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Pansy Punch, Chalk Talk Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails