All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

August 27, 2014

So Long to Summer Stamp-A-Stack

Hello everyone!  I am getting excited for my So Long to Summer Stamp-A-Stack on Friday evening!  This class will let us make a few more summery cards before we have to head back to school and long sleeves.  So, I thought I would share with you one of the cards that we will be making.  I used this week's Retro Sketch #129 to come up with this card.  As I was making it, it reminded me that I never partook in one of my annual summer traditions, enjoying a delicious Cape Cod lobster!  I did get to indulge in a yummy lobster roll, but it is not the same as getting to crack your own lobster and making a  total mess!  I guess that will make next summer's lobster even sweeter.

Here are the ingredients for this week's card:
Stamps: By the Tide, Yippee-Skippee!
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Moonlight DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Lost Lagoon, Real Red
Accessories: Brights Candy Dots, Hearts A Flutter Thinlets Die, Spiral Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails