All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

December 10, 2017

Extend Your Christmas Sets Beyond Christmas


My son recently took up playing the French horn.  The Musical Instruments Framelits featured in our Holiday Catalog was perfect for creating a birthday card for him.  I love when I can extend dies and stamp sets from Christmas beyond the holiday season.  This framelit set and corresponding stamp set are perfect for doing this.  I can see this die also being used in concert scrapbook pages.  I'm currently using the set to create gift tags and holiday cards, but will be breaking it out in time for my son's first concert.  This set also features a beautiful harp, musical note, mandolin, and drummer boy (perfect for those with percussionists).

Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay, Champagne Foil Sheets, (Musical Note Paper is a little extra retired paper that I had on hand but could be substituted with Merry Music Specialty Paper)
Accessories: Musical Instrument Framelits Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails