All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

May 24, 2018

Color Renovation 2018

We are only a week away from a super exciting time in the Stampin' Up! world, our new catalog goes live!  With this we are celebrating a huge Color Renovation, one I have not seen the likes of for about 8 years and I could not be more excited!!!  I showed the colors on my FB page several weeks ago but wanted to have them all here for you to get as excited as me.  Check them out and remember you will be able to start ordering them June 1!

New Colors Never Before Seen:


The new color families with some returning favorites:


Don't worry that you don't see Basic Black, Whisper White, and Very Vanilla.  They now have their own "Basics" category, making room for more colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails