All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

July 13, 2018

Special Stamping Time


Today, I got some special time with my 5 year old niece while mom and the boys went to a ropes course.  She got to make her own very special Paper Bag Brag book to put pictures in from her summer travels.  It's a surprise for everyone when she gets home, so I can't share it here😊. 

We worked on most of it together but she did some independently, so I had some time to make this card.  I thought it would be great to feature one of the Designer Series Papers from the current Buy 3, Get 1 Free promo.  I fell in love with this whole suite the moment I saw it.  I had to have it!

Check out what you need to make this card:

Stamp Set: Rooted in Nature
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss; Nature's Poem DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails