All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

November 5, 2009

MOJO Christmas Punch Art Card



One of my favorite blog sites is MOJO Monday. Ever since I found the blog, I have found myself doing a little extra stamping just to try out their awesome layouts. This week, I was inspired by their layout as well as my own goal to create cards that use punch art for my Stamp Club next week. I wasn't too sure about the color combo at first, but feel it all came together in the end.

Stamps: Snow Swirled, Baroque Motifs
Paper: Glorious Green, Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Ruby Red, So Saffron
Inks: Craft Whisper White, Classic Glorious Green, Classic Mellow Moss
Accessories: Ruby Red Brads, White Embossing Powder, 5-Petal Flower Punch, 1/8" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails