All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

December 17, 2009

12 Days of Christmas-The Fourth Day of Christmas



Sorry it has taken me some time to get my days of Christmas up! I have been plagued with migraines this last week and all the hustle and bustle of the season. I still hope to get 8 more days up before Christmas which will call for a little doubling up! This is a great idea for those of you participating in cookie swaps or who like to give a small gift of cookies. I won prettiest cookies at my cookie swap with these. Stack your cookies on top of each other and wrap them in plastic wrap. Then take some parchment paper and roll them up. Add a rubber band to each end of the roll to hold together and add decorative ribbon to hide rubber bands. Take a copy of your recipe and embellish with stamps. Wrap your recipe around the parchment (note tape does not adhere to parchment so make sure to adhere each end of your recipe to each other).

Here is what I used:
Stamps: Autumn Days
Ink: Always Artichoke, Soft Suede Markers
Accessories: Real Red 3/4" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails