All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

January 11, 2010

Birthdays A Plenty



As my son is getting invited to more birthday parties, I am finding myself making more birthday cards. I am going to try to make a supply of cards to have on hand for these occasions. If we have an invite at a busy time of year, I will be able to just go to my little card box and pull one out. Birthday cards tend to be the cards we need the most. So when you have a free moment, sit down and stamp a pile of birthday cards so you have one if you need it in a pinch.

Here are the supplies for this card (I love the color combo!):

Stamps Sets: Choo Choo, Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Certainly Celery, Bermuda Bay, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Bermuda Bay, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: 1/2" Circle Punch, Not Quite Navy Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails