All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

January 22, 2010

My Version of Thomas



My little ones are going to a birthday party tomorrow for a little one who loves "Thomas the Train". I decided to try tackling turning our Choo Choo train into Thomas and am quite pleased with my outcome. I love how the ribbon gives the appearance of a track. My little judges approved as well except my oldest was quick to point out the pieces that Thomas does not have. Oh well! Hope to have some Valentines up next week. We finally got our foyer, living room and hall painted so I had limited access to my stamping area this week.

Here are the supplies for this one:
Stamps: Choo Choo
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Night of Navy Markers, Craft Whisper White
Accessories: 3/4" Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain (reverse side), Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Very cute - and you're right.....the ribbon looks like a train track!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails