All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

January 19, 2010

Sneak Peek at Valentine Stamp-A-Stack



I have had a chance to play with some of my new Stampin' Up! toys. I made this card for the Stamp-A-Stack I am hosting at my house next Thursday evening. If you are interested in coming, email me. Can't wait to work on some more Valentines!

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, A Happy Heart
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Chocolate Chip DSP
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Modern Label Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Small Heart Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Sizzix Big Shot, Pretty In Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Vintage Brads

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! Love the colors and well, just everything. I saw it on SCS but decided to check out your blog first....so here I am. Love your style.....and have signed up as a "follower". You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails