All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

February 3, 2010

Not My Usual Color Scheme



For some reason this week, I seem to be focusing my blog posts on color. This sample was created using a color challenge I got from my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators to use white, black and grey. I was hesitant at first but was so happy with my results. Sometimes you need to step out of your color zone of comfort and see where it may take you. Try these colors out on your projects today and you may be pleasantly surprised!

Here is what I used:
Stamps: Vintage Labels, Vintage Vogue
Ink: Whisper White Craft
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Big Shot Die Cutter, Little Leaves Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails