All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

February 21, 2011

Birthday Card for a Snowy Day



I was supposed to be in North Carolina today to meet my new nephew, but due to my family's exposure to the chicken pox, we determined it was better to put off our trip.  I am at a loss as to what to do with myself!  So, you all get to benefit this week.  I actually have time to stamp for fun and do some blogging.

On this lovely snowy day which has become the norm for us here in New England, I decided to make a birthday card.  I modified last week's Clean and Simple Sketch for the design of the card.  I am having so much fun playing with the new cupcake punch and coordinating stamp set!  This card also uses one of my new favorite color combos that comes straight from page 123 in this year's Idea Book and Catalog.  Check back tomorrow for another card using this great color combination!

Here are the ingredients:
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Paper: Sahara Sand, Concord Crush, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Brights Patterns DSP
Ink: Sahara Sand, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Concord Crush
Accessories: 2"x1-3/8" Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Build a Cupcake Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails