All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

July 1, 2012

Retro Sketch 18


So I have once again been inspired to post!  I recently found a new sketch site, Retro Sketches and I love all their weekly sketch challenges.  Check them out on Fridays for a weekly bit of inspiration.  This week, I decided to incorporate some of our new 2012-2014 In-Colors, ribbon and stamps into the sketch.  This post is dedicated to my friend, Sandy, who has kept the faith that I would one day have time to post again!


Here are the details to recreate this card:
Stamps: Bright Blossoms, Made for You
Ink: Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Paper: Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Accessories: Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails