All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

October 25, 2012

Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Sneak Peak and PPA 145

I very busy getting ready for my annual Christmas Stamp-A-Stack tomorrow night and thought I would give everyone a little sneak peek as to what I have in store!  I try to keep things pretty simple when it comes to Christmas cards since most people are trying to make many multiples.  I got the sketch idea for this card from one of my favorite sketch sites, Pals Paper Arts.  This is their sketch PPA145.  I still have room in my class for anyone still interested in attending!

Here are the card ingredients:
Stamps: Pennant Parade
Paper: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Holiday Collection Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails