All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

March 20, 2013

My Digital Studio Price Reduced!!!

The price for the My Digital Studio software has now been reduced to $19.95!!!  If you have been waiting to purchase, now is the time.  If you are still not sure, you can get a free 30 day trial of the software.  My Digital Studio is great for making fun projects to give as gifts or keep for yourself.  If you are one of those people who says you don't have time to scrapbook, this is the software for you.  It is quick and easy to get your scrapbooking done in no time!  I have been using My Digital Studio for the past three years and love it.  My grandmother loves receiving her annual calendar of my boys that I make each year using My Digital Studio!  If you have any questions about this product, be sure to contact me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails