All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

March 22, 2013

Where Are You Warm Weather?

I have lived in New England my whole life, but enough is enough!  I am ready for Spring!  Since I can't change the weather, I decided to try to warm myself up with a little summertime scrapbooking.  I broke open my brand new Sent With Love Bundle to make this page today.  I love the colors of this bundle!  They are perfect for all your summer travel.  This bundle is only available until April 30, so be sure to order yours today!  It comes with a great stamp set too that I did not use here but works well on cards or pages.  Elements of this page included in the bundle are the title tag, baker's twine and Pool Party DSP.

Here is the full list of ingredients I used in this layout:
Stamps: By the Seashore
Ink: Midnight Muse, Calypso Coral
Paper: Sent with Love DSP, Comfort Cafe DSP, Midnight Muse, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Midnight Muse Stampin' Write Marker, Bitty Banner Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails