All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

July 23, 2013

Brighten Someone's Day with a Little Sunshine

As I previously mentioned, I spent last week in Salt Lake City at the Stampin' Up! 25th Anniversary Convention.  I had so much fun meeting new people and swapping cards!  Over my next few posts, I plan to share the cards I created to swap.  This first card was initially designed for a friend who needed a little sunshine.  I included it in a "Box of Sunshine" that I gave her.  The card could not have gone any better with the gift.  A "Box of Sunshine" is a box full of all yellow items that is given to someone who needs a little lifting up.  It is so much fun to put one of these together for a friend!  I had a great time coming up with yellow items to fill it with.  The card put the finishing touch on this sunny gift.

Here are the details of the card:
Stamp: Feel Goods
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Labels Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails