All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

July 29, 2013

Photogenic

So today I have yet another swap to share that I made for Convention.  I have a hard time making more than 25 cards of one design so I still have even more coming.  I swapped 200 cards at Convention, so that meant 8 different designs!  I love the little cameras in the Around the World stamp set.  They worked perfectly with the "You Make Me Smile" sentiment in A Round Array.  The faux stitching on the card is created with a ruler and a Stampin' Write Marker.  No need to be exact with your lines.  Variations make the stitches look more realistic!

Here are the ingredients for the card:
Stamps: Around the World, A Round Array
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi, and Calypso Coral
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, and Calypso Coral
Accesories: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Write Marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails