All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

September 12, 2013

Experimenting With Starburst

So, I am doing a little better this week!  I never posted it here (maybe I did not want you to hold me accountable :) ), but after Convention, I set a goal for myself to post three times a week.  I knew once the school year started, this would become more of a challenge since I am a major overcommitter!  Between kids activities, my role as a Cub Scout Den Leader and PTO secretary, life gets a little hairy!  Yesterday, my hubby and I took a little break to go up to Newport for the day which was nice with all the crazy September stuff going on.  So this week, I am a little later than planned, but getting my second post in for the week.

Today's card uses the Starburst technique.  I have been playing with this for my stamp club next week.  While this is not one of the cards we will be making, it is a great example of the technique.  I also got a chance to use another set I won at Convention!

Here are the ingredients of this card:
Stamps: Oh Goodie!
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Season of Style DSP Pack
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding


Don't forget to join me on the Late Night Stamper Fall Treasure Hunt!  See my two posts from 8/24 for details how you can win a Stampin' Up! shopping spree.  New blogs to visit are being added weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails