All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

October 4, 2013

Halloween with Some Dimension

Happy October!  What a great way to kick off the month--A Halloween Card!  I was visiting one of my "Stamping Buddies", as my kids tend to refer to my friends who stamp.  I snuck a peak at one of the cards she had is the works and it gave me inspiration for this fun Halloween card that will probably make it in my niece and nephew's mailbox.

I am hoping to put together a picture tutorial for this card sometime in the future, but you may have to hold me to it!  For now, I will just share the ingredients:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Polka Dot Parade DSP, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Accessories:  Simply Scored, Corner Rounder Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch
Don't forget to join me on the Late Night Stamper Fall Treasure Hunt!  See my two posts from 8/24 for details how you can win a Stampin' Up! shopping spree.  New blogs to visit are being added weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails