All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

February 7, 2014

Something for Baby

I have finally gotten a chance to share a new sample with you!  Free time to blog is at such a premium these days!  This card is one I made to accompany a long overdue baby gift for the baby sister of one of my Cub Scouts.  She was born in May and I am finally getting the gift to them!  I have had the gift since the spring!  At least, I always buy big sizes!

Now on to the card.  Here are the specs:
Stamps: Zoo Babies, Mosaic Madness, Embellished Events
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories: Strawberry Slush 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Stampin' Sponges, Ovals Collections Framelits Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails