All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

March 7, 2014

Keep Your Sympathy On Hand

I am sad to say over the past month I have had a great need for sympathy cards.  If I know the family is Catholic, I tend to send a Mass card, but if not, I try to make sympathy cards.  It seems like each week over the last few weeks friends and family have lost a family member.  I always have a difficult time making sympathy cards in the moment.  I always say I am going to make a few to have on hand but never do.  I encourage you to make some sympathy cards to have ready when you need them and hope you don't need to use them.  It is much easier to make them when you don't need them than when you do.

The set I used for this card, while geared towards sympathy and illness, has been a very versatile set for me.  I have used it in scrapbooking as well as everyday cards.  Unfortunately, today's card was made for its true use.  Here are the details:

Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Pink Pirouette Marker
Paper: Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, In-Color DSP
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Sizzix Labels Collection Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails