All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

August 11, 2014

Spread a Little Sunshine

Good Monday morning!  Since it is back to the daily grind of the work week, I thought I would start your week out with a little sunshine.  This is a card that I made for the woman who does my pedicures.  She had a baby boy this past winter and I finally got in to see her recently and give her a little something for her little one.

I just got the new Ray of Sunshine stamp set.  I just happened to glance at it and see there was a sentiment in it for a new baby so I cracked it open and got this simple but sweet card made.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Ray of Sunshine
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Banner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails