All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

August 3, 2017

A Card for My Hubby


Today's card is the card that I made for my hubby.  We celebrated his birthday this week.  For this card, I used the Freshly Made Sketches Sketch #298 from last week.  At first, I wasn't very happy with how it was coming out.  I had envisioned using the Happy Birthday die cut instead of the stamped sentiment, but it was just too big for this particular design.  So I added the stamped image, some bling and an extra matted layer, and wallah, success!

See below for the ingredients for this card:
Stamps: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Paper: Dapper Denim, Tranquil Tide, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizazz, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink: Dapper Denim, Tranquil Tide, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizazz, Soft Sky
Accessories: Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Paper, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails