All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

June 30, 2010

I Bid Adieu



Today, we say farewell to some much cherished favorites as we prepare to welcome some new goodies tomorrow. For my farewell, I decided to post this card that I made for last week's Stamp-A-Stack. It uses Green Galore, one of the retiring colors and some of our retiring ribbon. I also welcome back one of my favorite colors, Pink Pirouette. It is a great card for summer!

Here are the ingredients:
Stamps: Tart and Tangy, Short & Sweet
Paper: Real Red, Green Galore, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Green Galore
Accessories: Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Corner Rounder Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails