All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

June 25, 2010

I'm Back!



I must apologize for my disappearance over the last two months. We went on vacation in May and I never seemed to recover! Now that I am getting into the summer routine, I am ready to get back into the blogosphere. I am also taking an online scrapbooking class over the next month, so plan on seeing some extra scrapbook pages over the next few weeks. To start things out, I decided to check out the Mojo Monday sketch challenge for this week and this is what I came up with. I decided to mix a little old with a little new. I used some of our retiring Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and buttons along with some materials in our new core colors, Daffodil Delight and Baja Breeze.

Here are the ingredients:
Stamps: Inspired By Nature, Just Buzzin' By
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip DSP, Green House Gala DSP
Ink: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Blush Blossom and Baja Breeze Markers
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Curly Label Punch

2 comments:

  1. Glad your back and your card is just great!! Love the little bee.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back into scrapbooking...looking forward to seeing what you do ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails