All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

July 19, 2017

I'm Back!


Hello all!  I've taken a very long hiatus from blogging!  I like to be honest with myself and my readers.  I am not sure how long this will last.  I find I have more time in the summer to blog with my volunteer activities at a minimal.  Once the school year starts, I may go dark again, but we'll take it one day at a time for now!

Today, I'd like to share one of my cards I made for my stamp club tomorrow evening.  We are doing a summer theme for tomorrow's club so I definitely wanted to use the Seaside Shore stamp set.  I was struggling with using this set because all the inspiration our there used our retired DSP from last year along with the color scheme from that paper.  I finally was able to break away from the old color scheme, although not completely.  I threw the new Tranquil Tide (2017-19 In Color) in with Calypso Coral, Pool Party and Night of Navy and used a sketch inspiration from the Mojo Monday blog (#383).  Here are all the ingredients for my card:

Stamps: Seaside Shore
Ink: Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide
Paper: Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Accessories: Paper Snips

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails