All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

July 20, 2017

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge 252


Twice in one week!  I know!  A miracle!  Can you tell I'm empty nesting with the kids at camp this week?  Today's card utilizes a sketch challenge from the Paper Craft Crew (PCC252).


I love using sketch challenges for inspiration.  I needed one for this stamp set since every card I looked at on Pinterest had the retired DSP that coordinated with this set, a similar problem that I had with my previous card.  While I love DSP, I really like to explore a stamp set's full potential by making cards without the DSP.

Here are the ingredients for today's card:

Stamps: Cool Treats, Swirly Bird
Ink: Melon Mambo, Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise, Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Peekaboo Peach
Accessories: Frozen Treats Framelits, Sprinkles Embellishments (retired)

Want to place an order for any of these items?  Visit my website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails