All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

July 5, 2018

Beautiful Layers of Nature


I am so happy to have Photoshop Elements back!  This past winter, my computer crashed with a Windows update and I lost every program I had loaded on my computer, including Photoshop.  I had no idea where the disc to reinstall was, so I've been muddling around editing things on my phone the past few months.  Well, I finally bit the bullet and got the latest version of Photoshop.  It's a bit of a learning curve but I am finding I am able to do much more with it.  Playing around with it, I decided to create a new watermark for my photos (since I lost my old one).  I absolutely love how it came out!

Well, on to the card.  This card was one we made this past spring at On Stage Local, a demonstrator only event.  I hadn't attended one in a while.  Despite being in recovery from a killer migraine the night before, I still managed to have a good time and take home some great ideas!  If you want to attend events like this, consider joining my team.  This month's Stamp Pad Family promotion for new recruits, makes it the perfect time to join!

We made a lot of great samples, but this one was hands down my favorite!  I think the reason I love it so much are the multiple elements of layer.  If you want to recreate this card, use this month's Buy 3, Get 1 free promotion to get the beautiful Nature's Poem DSP.  Here are the other ingredients you'll need to make this card:

Stamps: Rooted in Nature
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Mint Macaron Calypso Coral, Nature's Poem DSP
Ink: Versamark, Tranquil Tide, Soft Suede
Accessories: Nature's Twine, Nature's Roots Framelits, Leaves Trinkets

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails