All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

July 26, 2018

Garden Impressions Takes on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge


When I saw this challenge, I knew it would be perfect for using up some of the thin scraps I had from the Garden Expressions DSP.  It was nice to get back to taking on a sketch challenge.  I tend to have more time to do them in the summer with Cub Scouts on a little hiatus.  This week has been great for stamping with no camps scheduled for the boys!

I absolutely love this DSP!  When I first saw it, I thought it was way too busy for me, but when I started seeing samples using it popping up on Pinterest, I fell in love!!  I love it so much that I just ordered another pack with the Buy 3, Get 1 Free Paper Promotion.

Such a simple card for a summer day!  I needed a thank you for a friend who watched our cat this summer.  I will be including this with a little treat for her as a thank you.  Here is the sketch (PPC300) that I used for this card:


Here are the ingredients:

Stamp Set: Abstract Impressions
Paper: Whisper White, Tranquil Tide, Petal Pink, Garden Impressions DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo, Powder Pink
Accessories: Faceted Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails