All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

August 12, 2013

Alternative Pumpkin Idea


So as promised, here is an alternative idea for making your cards in you Paper Pumpkin Welcome Kit.  For this card, I cut down the banner stickers and the background paper to accommodate the card.  I added a little piece of linen thread from my stash to the button for a little added attention.  Don't be afraid to play with your Paper Pumpkin and modify your projects.  I love how quickly I can put together the contents of my kit.  As a mother of two, time is a precious commodity, but it is nice to fit in that little time of crafting fun just for me!  I was able to work on my cards while the kids played at the playground this summer.  All I had to bring was my little box and my adhesive!  Paper Pumpkin can be a great creative escape for moms on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails