All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

August 30, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!  I am so sorry I have been a little off the radar this week!  The kids went back to school and life has been a bit chaotic getting the house back in order from three trips this summer.  In fact after this post, I am going to tackle some much needed cleaning.  I was not sure what I was going to do with myself with my youngest starting all day kindergarten this year, but I am finding it is not hard to find things to keep me busy!  Yesterday, I felt like I got nothing done!

Tonight, I am hosting my "So Long to Summer" Stamp-A-Stack, which seems rather appropriately named for my week.  This card is one of the cards that we will be making.  This card was designed using the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  Here is the sketch for this week:
I used my product for the Late Night Stampers Fall Treasure Hunt in this card.  Can you guess what it is?  Visit my posts from August 24 to pick up my clue and join us in the Treasure Hunt.  You can win a Stampin' Up! shopping spree!

Here are the ingredients for my card:
Stamps: Settin' Sail PHOTOPOLYMER
Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar, Polka Dot Parade DSP, 2013-2015 In-color DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Baked Brown Sugar, Marina Mist
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals


Don't forget to join us in the LNS Treasurer Hunt!  Open to anyone!  Details can be found in my posts from 8/24/13.

2 comments:

  1. What a great use of that stamp set! Fun card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little nautical collage! And the color scheme is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails