All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

August 9, 2013

Dreaming of Cape Cod


Today, I have another card I used for swaps at Convention last month.  This one was pretty popular with folks.  I love it because it reminds me of Cape Cod!  I have to say when given a choice when swapping, I always chose a card using this set if available.  I love the beachy cards!

This card uses one of my first techniques that I ever learned as a stamper, masking.  I cut out images of the starfish and blue shell stamped on scrap paper to "mask" them when stamping the sand dollar.   I mentioned the other day how I enjoy getting my color scheme from DSP.  Well, this is another card inspired by a retired set of DSP.

Here are the ingredients of today's card:
Stamps: By the Seashore, Sweet Essentials
Paper: Very Vanilla, Night of Navy
Ink: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Island Indigo
Accessories: Calypso Coral Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails