All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

August 5, 2013

Clean and Simple: FTL252


I was so happy to see the sketch last week over at Clean and Simple Stamping!  I wanted to make a fun and bright card for my kids to send to their aunt who's birthday is today.  Between the sketch and the brand new Designer Series Paper that arrived at my door last week, I was able to come up with a fantastic card that I absolutely love!


To make the flower "pop", I sponged the edges of the flower with the corresponding color.  The colors for this card came directly from the pack of DSP, Eastern Elegance .  I love getting my color scheme right from my DSP, not much thought involved!

Here are the ingredients for this card:
Stamps: Happy Day, Bright Blossoms
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, Eastern Elegance DSP
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit
Accessories: 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Blossom Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stamping Sponges

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails