All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

August 26, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Monday: An Alternative with August's Kit


Here is a quick and easy Paper Pumpkin card to jump start your work week.  Today's card uses the August kit.  I was so excited to receive mine last week before I headed up to the Cape.  I just popped it into my bag when it arrived.  You can imagine my disappointment when I broke it open and realized I forgot my Clear Block!  I was so bummed that I could not enjoy a few moments of stamping when my sister took my kids for a jog!  So lesson to all: DON'T FORGET YOUR BLOCK!!

This card is an alternative to the one offered in the kit this month.  The only additional supply you need is Whisper White cardstock and Stampin' Dimensionals.  I stamped the sentiment and bike on the Whisper White.  I hand trimmed the sentiment and mounted it with the dimensionals.  The Crushed Curry sticker strips were trimmed to fit along the top and bottom of the piece with the bike.  I love this bike stamp!  Once I am done with the kit, I will be using the bike on some of my scrapbooking pages.  My Cub Scout den (one of my activities in all my spare time :) ) had a Bike Rodeo this past spring.  I am quite sure I can incorporate this stamp into those pages!

You only have a few more days to take advantage of Paper Pumpkin for $10+tx.  This offer is ending on 8/31/13.  You can sign up by clicking on my link to the left.


Don't forget to join me on the Late Night Stamper Fall Treasure Hunt!  See my two posts from 8/24 for details how you can win a Stampin' Up! shopping spree.

1 comment:

  1. glad you are back from vacation and participating with us on the treasure hunt! It's so much fun to see all these great ideas!
    sherrill graff

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails