All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

August 9, 2018

A Little Fusion!


I am so excited to have found a new challenge blog!  Several of the ones I used to play fizzled out, so I am happy to see some new ones becoming popular.  The one I found for today's card is called Fusion.  You are given a sketch and a picture for inspiration.  You have the option of using one or a "fusion" of both.  I opted for the Fusion.  I'm loving how it came out!  Here is the Fusion-Rustic Flowers challenge that I used for today's post:

Here are the ingredients for today's card:

Stamp Set: Varied Vases
Paper: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, Garden Impressions DSP, Wood Textures DSP
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink
Accessories: Vases Builder Punch, Nature's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails