All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

August 6, 2018

Christmas Will Be Here Before You Know It


I bet you're thinking Christmas?  Seriously?  This is what I think every time I walk into a store and Christmas items appear earlier and earlier each year.  While I tend to work on my Christmas and Hanukkah shopping throughout the year to avoid stress at the last minute, I dread seeing Christmas items popping up at stores.  I would like to help others avoid some of the holiday season stress by giving them a jump start on their Christmas cards.  I am doing this by hosting what will hopefully be my first of three Holiday Card Buffets at the end of August.  For those who have never heard of a Card Buffet, you come to the event and get to pick which cards you make like a real buffet!  You can also choose how many cards you make!  I am so excited to try this out.  The above card is one of the cards attendees will have the opportunity to make.  If you are local to me in CT, I hope you'll be able to make it on August 25.  Pop me an email if you need more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails