All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

August 13, 2018

Just Keep Swimming


Last week, I had the pleasure of sharing my love for stamping with one of my friends and some of her pals.  She is a big scrapbooker, so we opted to have one of the Make-N-Takes be a scrapbook page.  We made a 8x6 page which could be mounted on a larger page (12x12 pictured here) or could even be framed.  This page suits a rather small picture so I was so happy to find this pic from Disney in front of the "Finding Nemo" characters when we took my oldest son on his first trip.  It was appropriate to pull out this picture as we are preparing for his fifth trip!

This page is very versatile and works for beach pictures, aquarium pictures or even Disney.  I love how you can mask out the word "Have" in the sentiment stamp to create a great page title!  At first, I wasn't going to get this stamp set, but am so happy I did!  I've been able to use the entire Tranquil Textures suite to make so many cute summery projects.

Here are the ingredients:
Stamps: Seas of Texture
Paper: Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Soft Sea Foam, Very Vanilla, Tranquil Textures DSP
Ink: Fresh Fig, Mint Macaron, Soft Sea Foam
Accessories: Under the Sea Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails