All Images Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2018

August 2, 2018

Workin' the Water Color


Today, I lost track of my day playing with water color.  I was working on a technique for my upcoming Holiday Card Buffet at the end of the month which took a couple tries to get the desired effect, but I finally achieved a technique that worked.  My next thing was to break out my new Blended Seasons stamp set and new water color pencils.  I initially thought I'd use some of my Stampin' Blends to color these gorgeous flowers but decided I liked the look of the water color pencils better.  I am so happy we have even more water color pencils to choose from! 

The Color Your Season promotion offers the Blended Seasons Stamp Set, Stitched Seasons Framelits, and Water Color Pencils Assortment II only for the month of August while supplies last.  The stamp set and framelits are also available in a bundle!  The options are pictured below.  Visit my website to place your order or order at an event this month.




Here are the ingredients for today's card:

Stamps: Blended Season
Paper: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Tranquil Textures DSP
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Water Color Pencil Assortment II (Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green), Whisper White Baker's Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails